We gather and use certain information about companies in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to patient enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers
How we use this date
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from us, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To send you appointments, recalls and reminders
- When completing referrals to other medical/dental professionals
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be of relevance to you.
Controlling information about you
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the said domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the sites’s data protection and privacy policies in full.